söndag 22 maj 2011

Second time is best of all
If you ever going to fall
I hope you fall in love
Cause I alreade fallen for you
Yeah, you know it is true

Anytime you think of me
Anytime you will be free

Second time you let it be
Are you sure it is still with me

Show me some respect
Then I show you mine

Just don´t let no one decide what you gonna do
Cause it is your life then it is up to you

Second time is best of all
If you ever going to fall
I hope you fall in love
Cause I already fallen for you
Yeah you know it is true

Any time you think of me
Anytime you will be free

Sitting here when you try to explain
About love and about this pain

Then you start to cry
And I don´t know why

If it is that hard
Then let be right from the start

Life aint esay I know it is not
Cause you have more fun when you live your life in the spot

Second time is best of all......

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar