It is a magic feeling
It is a magic touch
It is really what I needed
After darkness there is light
We need eachother day and night
Do you know why
Cause there is a cold world outhere
Let´s keep eachother warm
There is sunshine after storm
Let´s make war and anger to peace
Killing is no solution
Destroy all weapons
And give the person next to you a hug
Show the whole world your smile
Then we have a better world for a while
There is always something you can do
Give all you can and the reward is coming back to you
I promise is true
Cause I have try
And I would never lie
Magic feeling
Magic smile
Try it for a while
What do you have to loose
Nothing at all
If you strong you don´t have to fall
Give the world all you love
And thank your lucky star above
Choose your own angel
And be a shining star
That is how you go far
I know who I am and who my friends are
Make your selections make your own choice
Keep listen to your inner voice
The rest will follow
Life is precious and something we only borrow
What you do with it is up to you
I know what to do with mine
That is how i know my future is going to be fine
That is written on my compture
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar