I miss you when you not here
24-second and then I think of you
You are always in my soul
Miss you like a fool
24 second and then I think of you
With you, every step you are taking
My heart is not for breaking
In 24-second I will be in heaven
In 24-second you will be mine
I take you to heaven
And everything will be fine
Let´s talk about us
Let´s tallk about love
Cause 24- second and then I think of you
My heart is yours
The stars are ours
24-second and we are fine
24-second and you are mine
I listen to all you say
We make it someday
We work it through
Nothing is more important then you
24-second is what we have
Kiss me again
You are my lover
And I want to be your frien
Misstakes are misstakes
Heart are hearts and they often breaks
Do you really want to break mine
Honey it is already yours
Tears are tears
And they keep on coming
24-second and I smile again
Love me forever
And leave you I will never
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar